so no more drama its time to move on to bigger and better things, while being me :)
Friday, June 3, 2011
Bigger and Better things!
For Memorial weekend Ryan and I went to Lava Hot Springs with his family, its a tradition they have had ever sense Donna and Brett [Ryans Parents] met there. I was so excited to go because i had never been before. However, there has been a few family conflicts lately, Ryan's sister is having a hard time accepting me into the family, it feels like she is going through these mood swings, some months she loves me and others she finds reasons to be mad. So now she has been dragging my best friend and Ryans little brother Rory into it. Before we left i talked to Rory about it, made amends and he apologized for giving me a hard time. So i felt a lot better about going, but while we were on the trip Dontai, Ryans sister, decided to take me for a walk. We told each other how we were feeling. I walked away feeling like we were on better terms, she just wants the best for her brother, but little did she know i did too. I expressed to her how much i love Ryan and that i would do anything for him. He is my life now and she need to support us. I hope now that she wont cause more drama because I do really like her. We have a lot in common and its nice to talk to her sometimes. After the talk though, i was still hurt because i was so tired of everyones negative energy. So i went for a walk and said a prayer. After that its as if my mind set has changed. If i want everyone else to stop being negative i have to stop as well. I am happy, and no one can change that but me. I am not going to worry so much about what other people think of me nor am i going to let it affect me. I am just Ashley which is just enough. I have faith that everything will work out, and i have a lot of peace that what i am doing in my life is whats right.
No comments:
Post a Comment