Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentines Day

Ohhhhh Valentines day was wonderful. I love being in love.  Ryan is just fabulous.  We both had to work that day, so i didnt expect much expecially with it only being Ryans second week at work so he hasn't had time to plan anything... So I thought anyways. The day before valentines day i went and heart attacked ryans room and wrote 50 reasons why i loved him on hearts. So when he got home early valentines day morning he had his first surprise. and he loved it.  Later that day when i got off work I got all his presents set up on my kitchen table with the homemade chocolate dipped strawberries, flower peddles and candles... (cause i love being cheesey)  So he came and picked me up and saw his second surprise and loved it. he got new vans and nike basketball shorts.  We then went to Sushi Ya for dinner which was amazing, then he took me to a park made us a bonfire, he brough mattresses and lots of blankets where we cuddled. He also brought scrabble and smore's. it was super romantic and so sweet, he gave me a singing bear flowers and the new lady and the tramp! I want all the disney movies so i was really excited to get a new addition.

I love being with Ryan because i can honestly say i love him more everyday.  When i see him i still get butterfiles and no one has ever made me as happy as he does.  I am so excited to spend my life with him.  Words cant describe how greatful and wonderful he makes me feel.


My beautiful flowers.

A surprised boy

what it looked like when he walked in

my homemade strawberries! I was so proud of myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment