Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Love is in the air.

We both had been pretty excited to see the movie Labor Day, Ry took me the day after it came out and we loved it. It was for sure a chick flick but we both really enjoyed it and boy shed a couple tears.
 
We received free jazz tickets and were able to go see them play.  This was our first professional basketball game we had been to together. Which is really funny because its the only professional sport in Utah but we have been to every other professional sport outside of Utah.
 
Little Clyde has a lady!! I picked him up from school on Valentines day and a girl had bought him a flower and he bought her one too. Her name is Kate.  I cant believe how old he his getting. I showed him a couple weeks ago the first flower I received from a boy when I was in 7th grade.
 
 
I did these myself and I am very proud. Happy Day of Love.
This was not one of our best holidays together. What is most important is that we were able to spend it together.  The movie we wanted to see was no playing earlier than 10:30pm so that was out. The restaurant we went to had a 2 hour wait so we left, and when we found somewhere to eat they were under staff and unorganized.  It was a weird night.  That morning I left chocolate and a card in Ryans truck, the night before he bought be a big thing of roses. We both felt very special. :)
The day before we had dinner with my family where miss bought us all love gifts, made heart shape meatloaf, and heart shape mini pies.  My dad bought me orchids and we all enjoyed dinner and hanging out together.
XOXO the Porters 

No comments:

Post a Comment