Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Absorbed

There are a few things in my life that absorb to much of my time, energy, brain....
Traveling is one of them, I am constantly dreaming about the places I could be, punching numbers to see if I can some how cram another vacation in this year.  Because just the thought of only venturing out of Utah once drives me crazy.
Next would be money- because I think so much about traveling and the punching of the numbers. I think about money, ways we can cut back, maybe I should get a second job, a second job would be worth it so we could travel.
Finding a place to live... Seriously, blows! I look several times a day for an apartment. I don't even want to talk about how many we have tried to get and were only 20 minutes to late. But of course this ties to money.  Are we ready to start paying rent again? Rent seems like a total waste of money...
However I feel like a bum, and I am a little embarrassed that we have had to stay with my parents this long already. Its only been 3 months.  They are encouraging and tell us no rush, but I still feel bad.

I know... lots of hard topics and bitter feelings.  But I also have a lot of really great things that absorb a lot of my time.

My husband- I love spending every minute I can with him.  Most days I miss him.  That was the most hard part about moving back to Utah is that we would no longer be working together.  Which meant less time together.  Its been an adjustment but I am still thankful I get to see him as much as I do. We've enjoyed going to movies, snuggle time, lunch and dinner dates, playing games.  And soon we can start going on hikes, and playing ball outside, probably some fishing and golfing in there somewhere too.
I would also say Roan absorbs a lot of my time. When Ryan isn't home it is highly likely that Roan and I will hang out.  Roan likes to hang out with the both of us too, so if we don't have anything planned we like to do things with him.
I've been working my job for 3 months and I am happy to say I am still in love with it.  Its a great place to be and my cute bosses treat me amazing. 
Day dreaming about Disney. Can we talk for a minute about how I seriously can not contain my excitement about this trip.  Its a big deal.  Not only do I get to go with the love of my life but this will be the first vaca I have ever had with Kristi and the girls.  I spend a lot of my time thinking of ways to make this the best trip.  I cant wait to share this special place to me with them.

I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment