Thursday, July 16, 2015

4th of July

I've always really looked forward to the Fourth of July.  I love celebrating our countries freedom and I love spending time with family. 

This year Roan and I ran a 5k with miss.  It was so fun and so easy! Last year we ran the 10K and it kicked our butts so this felt amazing.  We were going to do the 10K again but it was canceled.  Ryan wandered around and took some pictures of us during the race.  It was fun seeing him cheering  us on.  After the race we ate breakfast and headed to the Obergs where we relaxed for a little bit.  We had planned on going to the Kaysville parade but were given some wrong information and missed it.  So Ryan and I went to lunch together and to Layton Park where there was a fair.  After that we went back to the Obergs where we found that Dad finally made it home for work, all he wanted to do was eat and play games so we did just that :).  Before heading over to Grandma Angies for a BBQ and fireworks we went to visit Donna and Brett and had a nice time chatting with them. 
Grandma Angies was fun :), just the usually spending time with everyone and setting fireworks off with Jim.

Miss and Sheri
 
Roan running from zombies (he had an app that is like a race game, he had to run from zombies)
 


Whats more American than a pancake bigger than your face with ham and egg on it.
 
 
After race snuggles with lola
 
 
Just a little car selfie :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment