Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Birthday Boy!


My sweet husband is 27!!! WHAT! hello midlife crisis! I cannot believe  my husband is 27... I remember when my parents were 27. I love celebrating this day! I love doing making him feel special. So while he was working the morning I decorated the house and made cake from scratch- which is major because I never bake anything unless its from a box.  I also surprised him with a small gift. The apple watch he received for our anniversary was a combination gift. I used the money set aside for his birthday gift and anniversary gift to be able to get him the watch.  But I came up with some extra cash to purchase him a couple seasons of Modern Family on DVD.  He was super surprised.  We then spent the rest of the afternoon eating dinner and going to see San Andreas- one of Ryans favorite movies right now.  It was a really nice day and we loved being able to spend the time together.  




No comments:

Post a Comment