We went on the annual units camping trip with the Porters and this year we took Roan with us. We had a really nice time and for the first time ever this trip wasn't that cold! WOO HOO! I usually freeze my butt off but this year was so nice we got a little sun, maybe a little bit to much. Roan and Ryan got a little bit of a sun burn. We mostly spent our time at the butterfly lake fishing. Roan and Ryan caught 13 fish total! It was so fun watching them. This was Roans first time catching a fish, he also learned from ryan how to take the hook out of the fish and how to gut them. Next Sunday we are having a fish fry at the Obergs.
This trip is so important to Ryan, he loves camping, and getting away with our family. I am not a bigger camper but I will do anything for my guy and I of course love spending time with our family as well. Its a nice time to unplug and enjoy everyones company.
Fishing day 1
Day 2 of fishing
The biggest fish ever caught at this lake! At least by us.
Rory, Ash, Joe, and Lindsay
the boys with 8 fish!
No comments:
Post a Comment