March Madness is for real... obviously Im not talking about for basketball but it seemed like a good choice of words. ha
This month..
Ry got in a car accident (thumbs down). Nothing is more stressful than getting that kind of phone call from your husband. Luckily he wasn't injured, and neither was the other party involved. But sadly we had to buy a new car so we spent a couple weeks dealing with rental car companies, insurance, and car dealerships. We have a new 2015 Hyundai Elantra- the same car that we had before except that this one is newer. It doesn't have a name yet but Im thinking along the lines of a walking dead name. Gotta name it something strong so it will last. :)
We spent what time we could visiting families, playing, and of course... watching the walking dead.
I bought a crap(get it?) ton of diapers. Seriously... I spent at least $200 on diapers this month, but I also saved $75 on diapers from my super diaper target plan. Target is so great... they will exchange our diapers for different sizes- even without a receipt! This comforts me when buying diapers in advance because now I don't have to worry about buying to much of one size.
We had spring break which I wish we would have been able to take advantage of. Really we both worked so much! I had originally hopped to send us off on a babymoon but the timing just wasn't right. Roans been on the hunt for a job and we didn't want to go out of town if he would be interviewing places.
We worked on school stuff, Ryan has been rushing to get caught up in his meterology class so he has been coming to school with me early Monday mornings to get ready for a big test.
Donna, Dontai, and I threw Ashlee a baby shower and it turned out great! She is going to be such a cute mama and it was fun seeing all that she was given.
Ry put in his two weeks resignation at BOTH the credit union and chilis. We are so excited to announce that Ryan found an amazing full time job at NETFLIX! Wahoo! He is going to be home more, have amazing benefits, have better working hours, and more time to study for school. While he will miss people at the credit union and chilis this is a huge blessing to us and we are so excited for him to start this chapter in our life... just in time for baby girls arrival.
I started my third trimester. Which is insane! She is becoming so strong, and so BIG... seriously so BIG she is in the 86th percentile. I am really tired all the time and cannot wait to have my body back. We are so excited for her to be here but so nervous as well. I feel really blessed to have had such a great pregnancy- i have not been nauseous once! Being healthy has been a priority to me and i feel so proud to say that I am still going to the gym. :) 10 more weeks!





No comments:
Post a Comment