We had a very Merry Christmas. Christmas Eve we woke up and opened presents from Santa early so that Christmas we could spend just with family. That night went to the Obergs for the usual party followed by sleeping over. This was Arias first sleep away from home. We were nervous but she did great. We woke up, opened presents, and headed over to the porters for breakfast and family time. After that we went back to the Obergs and wrapped up the day with games. I love christmas... I love giving gifts and putting the extra effort in to wrappin those gifts. This year I painted everyones gift tags which was fun. :) We love spending this time with each other and our families and we are so thankful for all the love that can be shared. Plus having Aria around makes it that much better.

























No comments:
Post a Comment