Thursday, August 11, 2011

Exhausted is my name... and it only begins

I am about 75% done with my first week of working 50 hours a week.... and I am exhausted!! I really seem full of life, i dont yawn very much... but i can feel it in my body as well as my mind. Last night Ryan was over to do our daily, scripture study, and snuggle time :) we turned on a movie and i was dead asleep after a whole 25 minutes, usually i feel him get up and turn off the movie and go home, but i didnt feel a thing, i was completely dead to the world...Working at a Credit Union and learning so many different things has definitely taken it out of me.  Its a lot of stress, handling such large increments of cash as well as peoples personal lives... if you mess up their account.. your basically messing up everything. Luckly i have only made one mistake so far, and it wasnt even my fault, the computer scanned the check twice, but it showed on my computer that it only scanned once, any how later that day the member called to inform us to much money was placed into his account. Which was great and I am so thankful for his honesty.... oh and did i mention it so happened to be an exboyfriend of mine... ya... it was great... :/ Anyhow my registers have balanced out to be 100% so far and i am very proud of that.
In about a week though i start up school, considering i dont get off work until after 6 every day and 3 on saturdays, my classes are all online this semester.  I am nervous for a few reasons, i have never done online classes before and i have heard they are a little harder than in class, I am on the wait list for my Public Speaking classes: which i really need because i need at least one more credit, this would give me 3 more credits, which is even better, also, i am not sure how well i am going to adapt to being a full time student and working overtime every week... I have suspected the next couple months are going to be ruff, but worth it in the long end.  Its comforting for me to know i have so many people supporting me,  Ryan, he deals with me thick and thin, and never fails to make me feel better when i am stressed and upset, as well as my parents,  my dad just finished the masters program and its nice to know that someone else has been in my shoes and knows how i feel, they may not agree necessarily with all the decisions i make but they trust that i know what i am doing.
I just gotta remember to take deep breaths, relax, and stay organized and i know everything will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment