My coworker, whos name i wont mention. Is the strongest person I know. She has had several miscarriages over the years, and lost her baby boy this last august. She was devistated, and it was such an emotional experience. But the whole time she kept her head high and stayed optomistic. She is now pregnet again and is starting to have problems for the last couple weeks she has had to keep an iv in her, even while she is at work. She talks about how happy she is to be pregnet, but also talks about how sad she is, how nervous she is about loosing this baby. How hard it would be to go through all she is to keep it there and to loose this one to would devistate her. And listening to her talk about this broke my heart. I can only feel so much love for her, and only help but pray that this baby stays with her.
It got me thinking about how lucky I am to be alive, and how blessed I am to be here with the family I have, and the friends that are there for me. Life is such a blessing, to be able to breath, smell flowers, love, hug, dance... I get to experience so many wonderful things and I feel so happy to be able to. Listening to all these mothers who loose there little ones really helps me remember how important it is to live my life. Because i am so blessed to be here. There are always things to complain about, i can always find something to make me upset. But I really have nothing that is worth being upset about because my trials are only small compared to how big my blessings are.
Life is so precious, and the women who bring us into the world are outstanding and amazing. I am so thankful for everyone who has influenced my life. Everyone has flaws but I am happy to have met everyone I have because I have learned so much. I am thankful for my birth mom for giving me life, I am thankful for my real mom for raising me and teaching me about life, I am thankful for my mormon mom for teaching me how to be such a good friend, I am thankful for my porter mom for showing me so much love. I am thankful for all the beautiful mom's i do have because they are all unique and have taught me so many different things.
I love you too! When are you going to come and meet your little name sake?
ReplyDelete