Any how! I am 20!
It was a fabulous birthday, My best friend wouldnt let me work so she covered me at Dr. Cox's office, then Ryan spoiled me silly. He took me to park city to go shopping and bought me lots of presents and when we were done there he took me to Tuscano's which is an amazing resturant. He also decorated my kitchen with presents and such for when i woke up. He wrote me a sentimental card as well as a funny one. He bought me new Victoria Secret sweats that i had been wanting for a really long time. He also did the sweetest thing ever, he went to build a bear and built me the cutest little bear, he named it Ryley. Which is our two names combined, gave her the same birthday as me, and when you squeeze her hand it says I love you. :) I about died it was so cute! i sleep with it every night haha cause even though i turned twenty i still act like i am five.
My mom and dad did a birthday breakfast for me the following sunday where all my family came over, including my Grandpa Steve who drove all the way from Idaho. It was a great breakfast and i was really happy to see everyone. They all bought me stuff for my kitchen which i was super happy about and my parents got me a crock pot and tickets to the mormon tabernacle christmas concert. My dad wasnt able to be there for my birthday because of work, but it worked out because Ryan Rory and I went and visited him at work and helped with clean up after the big wind storm that had happened the day before.
It was a really good birthday :)
Thinking about life though, I dont feel like I am 20 years old, I dont know how old i feel. But I do feel like I have grown up a lot and I have accomplished a lot. I have lived on my own for over a year now, I have a fabulous boyfriend, I pay for all my luxuries and bills, I have a really good job, go to school.... I just feel like I have accomplished a lot more then most 20 year olds, or people I have graduated with. In a way I am kind of proud of myself for working so hard for all that I do have.
No comments:
Post a Comment