I am just so excited!
He did it though, my very sweet, handsome, funny fiance proposed! and it was perfect.
We went on a hike up Adams Canyon with my parents, Roan, and Lola on May 20. When we got to the top my dad pointed to part of the mountain that had what looked like feathers set up. And he said "Ash whats that." I shrugged it off and told him I was unsure. He got a cheesy grin on his face and told me to go check it out. When I walked over and looked there was a beautiful diamond ring tied to the peacock feather arrangement. When I turned around Ryan was on one knee and he asked me to marry him. I was so overwhelmed with happiness that I started to cry and couldnt get the ring off the feathers so he did it for me. I put the ring on and cried and hugged him some more. I eventually made my way over to my family and hugged all of them. My dad always having a smart remark asked why I was crying... and then asked if Ryan said something mean to me... What a dork :). Ryans family was there as well, they were all hiding and had hiked up before we had to beat us up there. Dontai recorded it and everyone else took pictures for us. At one point on the hike I thought I saw Ryans dad, but my mom disagreed and said I didnt. I guess I really did though :).
It was the most beautiful day! and we are so excited!
Getting Hitched on August 18, 2012!
My Beautiful Ring!
Congratulations Ashley! I am super excited for you two!
ReplyDelete