Monday, April 15, 2013

Sunshine in my Soul.

There is sunshine in my soul! It has been so beautiful lately! I am actually wearing shorts which is something I thought would always be to chilly for while we were here. We've found ourselves going on a lot of walks and laying in the sun. I've often wondered if it is going to be a climate shock when we move back to Utah for a month because we are so use to the bay breeze and the 40-60 degree weather. For the next couple weeks though we are seeing consistent high 70's which makes me so happy! I was worried for rainy days when my family comes to visit this week... That's right folks the Oberg's are coming this week! and I can hardly wait, I miss them so much. Following them my aunt Libby is coming! Ryan and I feel so blessed to have such big supporters in our life.

The Adventure Cat, a sail boat we are going on this week with the fam.


Dork loves his socks to much to take them off while laying in the sun.
Prepare yourselves for some freaky tan lines (:


1 comment:

  1. YaaaY! Warm weather! I miss the Bay breeze, and walking around North Pointe. You made me so "home" sick. :(

    ReplyDelete