Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day!

I really enjoyed father's day this year.   I love any excuse to celebrate those I love.  We spent the morning celebrating my dad, Miss made a really wonderful breakfast of eggs benedict which was followed by opening presents.  Roan bought him a turtle for his pond, Miss bought him a new tree for the yard, and we bought him a metal sign that we found in San Fran that was perfect for him. (Picture below)  My dad is one of our number one supporters he has encouraged us 100% of the time with our adventures.  He is one of the greatest people I know.
That night we spent having dinner in honor of Ryans dad.  Donna made a great dinner of roast, veggies, and a salad.  We brought cupcakes for dessert. Donna bought him a shirt, a case for his laptop, and a GPS for his car, Rory took Brett golfing previous days in honor of fathers day, Matt and Dontai made him a six pack of sugary treats, and we gave him bamboo golf tee's and golf balls from San Francisco. We spent time with them for a couple hours before heading back home.
When we arrived home we found our family outside sitting around the fire roasting hotdogs and making smores.  It was the perfect ending to such a great day with family!


Roan being nasty...







Dad's new sign. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment