Roan spent the morning with the ladies at the water park while the boys went golfing. We had a good time! I stayed around our stuff to wait until Donna arrived with all the food so that I could help her bring it in. No complaints there because I was just happy to absorb some sun!
Ash and I watching Roan go off the diving board a million times.
Below are some rad pictures of roan! Thanks to Dontai :)
Dontai doing the platform.
Ashlee on the slide.
Roan doing the slide.
Once Donna arrived all our sweet boys did too. (don't mind the butt photo bomb)
my overly sweet husband. <3
Below are pics of us playing a game in the pool. Anywhere there is a pink ball... that's us :)
I took a brave step and went river rafting with everyone this year, I didn't want Ryan or Roan to miss out on the opportunity. It ended up being a lot of fun, aside from the cold cold water and the time we all almost drowned. Mine, Ashlees, Rory, and Ryans raft went off the wrong side of a water fall. Luckily only minor injuries. We got pictures of the whole thing but I decided to not post those :) We were just so happy that Dontai felt inspired to see if they could have an extra person on their tub because the previous two runs down the river Roan was with us. I don't know what I would have done if he fell with us, especially because he refused to wear a life jacket. Overall we all had a blast!
if you zoom in on this pic Roans face is priceless.
Just kidding I guess I added a few from when we fell. Only the ones showing the beginning.
CHEEEESE! I thought I had the pic with everyone smiling... I better go look for it. :)
I told Ashlee at the beginning of the trip that every year I have forgotten to take pictures. It was my goal this round to at least have a few! I am thankful for Dontai in bringing her new camera and for Donna in taking so many pictures for us to remember this weekend.
































No comments:
Post a Comment