After leaving the store and going to our apartment we were blown away with its size and how cute it was. We feel so spoiled!
We sort our first night treating ourselves to something tasty! We went to Swiss Louis, a restaurant on the pier. We are taking big steps at trying new food, for me eatin seafood which has never been something to tickle my taste buds. But I had the lobster and Ryan had fish and chips, we got crab cakes for an appetizer, and mango drinks. We spoiled ourselves because of the long trip. The food was amazing and expensive of course but well worth it.
The next couple days we worked and familiarized ourselves with the products we were selling. We went to ghirardelli square and spent $40 on chocolate. Visited the seals, and even made our way through the aquarium which was quiet the experience! Ryan was able to pet a shark and a sting ray, I was to nervous.
Every store in San Francisco charges for bags so you have to bring your own unless you want to pay for it, we walked to trader joes with our own bags and carried them home, all organic food, I've never done that before and it was actually really fun. So far we have walked every where, giving our car a break for awhile.
We have met tons of people from Russia, Australia, Peru, South America, Canada, and Germany! I am sure that list will only grow. So many cool people and things to see.
I've made a list of everything we want to do while we are here and hopefully we start making a dent in it :)
We LOVE it here!
We made it! Golden Gate Bridge!
Living room
First day of work, to very tired from traveling interns
Pretty Sunset and Alcatraz.
The Aquarium, favorite jelly fish ever! and giant star fish.
We walk everywhere (:
























No comments:
Post a Comment