Sunday, January 20, 2013

One Eternal Family.



This week the world lost a very special person. I girl I have known almost my entire life passed away in a car accident early yesterday morning.  Kelsey and I were really close during our youth, she moved away though and we got lost in distance.  She came back to Utah a couple years later and we never reconnected the same way we had.  We were always friends but not as close as before she left.  But she was such a good person, very caring, and loving not only to her friends but everyone.  I think everyone I went to school with would have something good to say about her.  Kelsey was engaged and preparing to have a baby this coming month she was so excited and so happy but her, and her fiance, and baby were all killed in this tragic accident and all I can think about is how sorry i feel.  Its so tragic and i never could have imagined something like this happening, but accidents happen every day and we just have to pray for the best.

Thinking about her, made me so thankful for my eternal marriage to my husband, that even after death we will be sealed together forever.  I am so thankful for the gospel and for all the blessings it brings to life on earth and life after.  I wouldn't want my life to be any different, I wouldn't have wanted to make any different promises to Ryan in the temple.  Death is a tragedy, but I am happy I have my companion and that we will always be together no matter what could happen.  The gospel of Jesus Christ is true, and the blessings that come from the temple are endless and beautiful, I just pray that everyone can have the same opportunity that Ryan and I have had.   Rest in Peace Kelsey, Garret, and their little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment