Friday, July 26, 2013

A fabulous day.

Ryan says all the time he hates shopping, but I think deep down, some days he actually has a lot of fun. We spent the afternoon at the outlet mall and had a really great time together. We tried on a lot of clothes and actually bought a couple new things for ourselves.  We found Ry some new shorts, as well as a new shirt.  I was trying to buy the shirt without him seeing so it could be a birthday present but he caught me and now has to pretend that he didn't see anything. I found a new pair of heals, a couple tank tops for beach days, and a new dress.  We've been looking for a new dress for me because its so hot here that I need clothes that require minimal layers. We found a cute sweater to match my new dress and heals and I will be able to also use it for a our cruise formal night. BONUS!

It was also date night and Ryan found a place that's like the boondocks of Charleston. We had a blast we played games and went mini golfing.  It was a really great date! It was super humid outside so when we were done with our round of golf we bought a giant Icee to share while Ryan added up the score. We tied! Which if I hadn't had to very crappy holes I probably would have kicked his butt! But oh well at least I didn't lose... We are a very competitive couple, we like to challenge each other.

The first round Ryan killed me... So we played a new round and guess who won!
That's right folks! I did!!
 





see my pink ball right by the whole... see Ryans black ball far from it.
hahaha



 

 
 


 

Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!

Our unplanned but fabulous purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment