Wednesday, January 29, 2014

werk it.

Ry guy and I have started our new jobs.  I actually started two days after we made it back to Utah.  I love my job!!! My boss is spunky and fun and so is the company.  I work for a place called Endless Glow- an airbrush tanning company. Its different from spray tanning in many aspects, one of my favorites being it wont make you streaky and orange.  I work in the corporate location as the office manager.  So I help out all the tan technicians with any thing they need as well as assist my boss in projects she needs me to do.  I have my own desk and get to listen to whatever music I want.  Its very enjoyable.
Ryan just started work this week,  its been really great so far.  Just a little overwhelming with all the information.  He works at University Federal Credit Union in their call center.  One bonus is its literally 5 minutes away from my job so sometimes we can car pool and we are hoping to find an apartment close by.  I think this will be a good job for him and it was exactly what he was hoping to find.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys found jobs you like. That can be so stressful. We need to get the families together again and do another game night. That was a blast.

    ReplyDelete