This is our home! Goldstone Place Apartments!
This is a model of what our apartment is set up as. Our apartment is rotated a little bit, the front door is actually the far right side of the house rather than the far left and that bedroom is far left and not far right, So basically the left half and right half switch places.
The black shelf shown here wont be there much longer. It wasn't quiet as big as I wanted it to be, I want a shelf a little more than double that size.
Of course football is on our TV.
I had printed pictures to put in these frames of friends and family... however they were blurry so I justify putting pictures in of us by we are both friends family and in love. (:
Not a huge fan of the clock above the mirror but that's where Ryan wanted it, So its ok.
Our bathroom is a bit narrow the toilet is on the other side of the shower and sink on the opposite. Its like one giant hall way. The door seen in this picture is connected to our bedroom.
Now I didn't put pictures up of our guest bedroom, its kind of our storage room and craft room, so its nothing special and its kind of a mess right now, I don't have anything to store decorations in that we aren't using so they are piled up in the room. A little embarrassing but I am working on organizing all of that.

No comments:
Post a Comment