Monday, March 4, 2013

Retail Therapy

I've recently indulged in my inner shopping diva. Honestly online shopping is the best thing ever created.  Its stress free and super relaxing. I've compiled a list of all the things I've picked out and dates on when I can purchase them. (Ryan and I have an allowance that we get every couple weeks that we have created for ourselves.)  As I have found myself enjoying the time picking out cute things that I want to own, it has brought me much happiness but what has made me really happy is how supportive my sweet husband is.  I don't have any girl friends down here so after I've spent an afternoon looking at clothes I tend to tell him all about it and even look up and show him pictures to see what his opinion is. He tells me what he likes more and reasons why I should get certain things before others.
Example, I was trying to decide between a jacket and shirt for my purchase next week and he said, go with the jacket first. You don't have very many jackets here and I think that would be a better purchase to make sooner than later.
Honestly its nothing super outstanding what he said but it meant the world to me that he plays along with my shopping sprees.  He is such a sweet guy for helping me and letting me just talk out what I like. He  hates shopping but he does the best he can to help me. What a stud.

2 comments:

  1. Ash this is great! Online shopping can be so fun but sometimes expensive. Have you ever tried moddeals.com? or www.sammydress.com? The second one is TOTALLY asian but they have some way cute stuff on their for cheap. All of my friends keep talking about their latest purchases on those two and how cheap they were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There* I'm sorry. I am my own pet peeve!! Haha

    ReplyDelete