Saturday, May 11, 2013

Team Posey, and Team Sandoval!

YES ohh YES! We were so lucky enough to make it to another Giants baseball game. We were so excited. We just so happened to have a Friday night to ourselves and we found out last minute that there was a baseball game happening. We hurry and bought some tickets threw on some gear and headed that way. I will always be a fan of MLB games. Its such a hoot! This game was a little to cold for us this time... If we lived in San Fran full time we would not only be season pass holders but man I would buy giants blanket, jackets, gloves... I'd be all decked out. However sense this is probably our last game for a while. We just had to tough it out. The Giants won and our favorite players Buster Posey (Ryan's Fav) and Pablo Sandoval (my fav) dominated!! So happy we were able to see this again.

great view of the field.


San Fran for life!

The lighting was so harsh... oh well. Us at our bomb dizzle seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment